Immigration advice needed!

I am entitled to US citizenship according to the information on the UK US Embassy website (born in the UK in 1991 in wedlock to American father and UK mother, who was a US resident alien) and I am applying for my passport in the New Year. I already have a Social Security card that my father applied for for me when I was younger. My husband and I have plans to relocate to the States to live with my father and stepmother, so I am trying to figure out what paperwork, visas etc we would need for my husband and daughter. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Successful_Bet5632
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!