Can forms be amended

I've been residing in the US since I was around 7 i am now 24 and I recently got married previously there was already a petition by my father to adjust my status but I got married a few months ago and i was wondering if the already filed petition could be amended so that my wife could file for me allowing for earlier processing or do I have to start over and put in new paper work

submitted by /u/kai782
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!