I'm a French Citizen with a French passport. I need to apply for a B2 visa for the USA as I visited a country that makes me ineligible for an ESTA / VWP. I only want to go on vacation for a week or so occasionally, I don't need the 6 month validity etc.
I've travelled a lot, and i have been to the us before twice (once was a 24 layover and the other was a 2 week vacation - on a previous ESTA, which was valid at the time). Never overstayed anywhere.
I have just become a Canadian Permanent Resident in the past few months (but have lived here since Late 2019), so I am not sure how this will impact the "significant ties" thing.
In Canada I Have
- My common law partner
- Tax Returns / Payslips
- Bank accounts / Credit cards etc
- Utility bills (but no lease agreement, partner owns house)
- Mortgage pre approval for buying a house with my partner
- Flight school enrolment / proof (I am learning to fly a plane as a hobby)
In France I Have
- All other family (brother, parents, grandparents)
- Two businesses i own (both are online, they have no physical presence)
What are my chances of getting denied / approved based on significant ties based on this information? Any advice for me?