Visitor visa (B-2) Legal question.

My mother(Us Resident) has anger issues against my father( lives in Mexico). They divorced many moons ago. I am afraid that she can call immigration or the border and falsely accuse my father of wrong doing. I know my dad just comes to visit us, he buys probably less than $200 in clothes for him and his wife. I just fear the problem that my mother can cause. Anything that I can do about this? I have heard stories of she doing that to other people she disliked.

submitted by /u/Epiksiko
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!