Immigration via university to gay-friendly country(pls advice any reddit related to this topic if you know)

I m 22, recently I graduated in Hungary. Now I am a Master’s student in Kazakhstan. I ve been thinking about immigration process. My plan is to apply for Master in Canada/Netherlands/Sweden (gay-friendly), after that get a permanent visa for that particular country. I m considering a country where people can have access to free medical services and education (not like in the USA).

I would like to study on scholarship because i cant pay for education ( or a country I can work and pay for my education in the same time).

I dont have job experience.

My plan is now raw and not detailed.

Please, do you have any advice what steps i should follow? Maybe i need to work on my CV? What countries I need to consider? What challenges I can experience?

Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/Yeekess
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!