TN Visa for Graphic Designer - Education

Hey all. I've been doing web design and graphics since around 2015 while self employed. I've also had employment in graphic design as well during that time.

However, my Bachelor degree is in a completely different field.

I'm interested in getting a TN visa and I see that you need a bachelor, diploma or certificate + 3 years experience.

I do have the experience, so it looks like I need a certificate. Unless my bachelor would suffice?

Either way, I was wondering if a certificate of a course on Coursera that's 6 months, conducted by the California Institute of Arts would qualify as certification?

Or if I did a multiple of these:

The last one is a certification from Google.

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

submitted by /u/SupplementLuke
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!