Getting Girlfriend into the US.

I want to bring my girlfriend (a UK citizen currently teaching english in China) to the US. How do I go about this? We want to get married in about a year and a half if posdible. Should we try to get a US fiance visa? Should I try to get a UK marriage visa, marry her there, then apply for a US spouse visa for her? I would appreciate any advice. Should I try to talk her out of the UK wedding and to get married here instead? How difgicult is the process for K-1? How much evidence do we need to show the US immigration office? I know documentation, meeting in person in the last 2 years, and 90s days to get married, but can anyone offer any experience? Who would I talk to about what to do? Some kind of lawyer?

submitted by /u/Placeholder7654
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!