I want to complete my degree before moving to US but I am already granted by VISA

I am granted immigration VISA to USA but the problem is that I have already completed 3 years of 4 years computer Engineering Degree and I want to complete it before migrating to USA. Any legal solutions to this problem will be very kind ??

submitted by /u/ashokbudha2015
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/pf7twm/i_want_to_complete_my_degree_before_moving_to_us/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!