Visa Free Stay + Visa Combination question

My fiancé is planning on coming to the USA on an education visa to study at a school near my home. She is planning on studying on studying in the Spring semester which starts either in January or early February. Would she be able to come over in December, before the Visa is active (on the 90 day Visa Free exemption), so we can spend Christmas together? If so, what would she put on her incoming immigration form in terms of her leaving date? (I was wondering because if she were to put some date that is after 90 days, and her Visa isn't active yet, I am not sure if immigration would allow that or not). What do you all think would be the best way to go about this?

Also, she is from South Korea, which I believe is a country that the USA allows the 90 Visa Exception to be granted to.

submitted by /u/benlabscdk
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!