I’m a US citizen living in a foreign country. My husband is a citizen of this country. How easy is it for him to obtain a spousal green card (or work permit, or permanent residency status) online since we don’t live in the USA?

Should I go ahead and hire an immigration lawyer or is it pretty straight forward? I noticed some forms can be filled out online but I assume at some point we will need to do an interview at an embassy or something. We want to move back to the US, so looking for the easiest route to take for him to get immigrant status.

submitted by /u/beachbabe237
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/pc8dsb/im_a_us_citizen_living_in_a_foreign_country_my/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!