Looking for advice

Hope this is the right place for this. I’m a British citizen living in Scotland, was born here and lived here my whole life. I live in an apartment payed for by Universal Credit and am on UC and PIP as my only income as I am severely disabled. I live alone and am estranged from all family. My boyfriend is a US citizen who wants to move here and live with me permanently, how would we go about this? Neither of us have any experience with immigration and not sure where to start so any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/ANTlBEAT
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/p1qqd2/looking_for_advice/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!