Passport Style photo

I am working on an I-129F form and my fiancé lives in Japan. Is it better if I wait for her to mail the photo through the mail or can she get one taken and email that photo me, Then I take it to some place like Costco to get it printed out on the right paper?

submitted by /u/tastelesschi
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!