Visa for my gf

My gf is currently residing in spain but had overstayed her visa. She wants to move to the USA and live with me. She is Venezuelan.

The problem is she lives on an island far from Madrid, which is where the embassy is. So she wouldn’t be available to fly to Madrid because she could be deported back to Venezuela.

Is it possible I could do something in order to get a visa to the USA? We are planning to marry one day.

I’m an American citizen by the way


submitted by /u/erick2020x
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!