options …

Hi sorry if this isn’t allowed, but I’m planning on moving to the US from Canada once I finish my law degree here - in approximately two years. I have a long term boyfriend who is currently residing in the US (went to undergrad together) but I am wondering given my advanced degree what the better route would be — fiancée visa or odds of getting a job in a relevant field right out of school in the US.


submitted by /u/icanttttt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/p2jr29/options/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!