I'm European and I want to live in the USA for a couple of years, What's the best way to do it?


Most of my family lives in the United States, most of them have a residence and citizenship, but my mom and me. I am European (the Netherlands) and I usually travel to the states using the ESTA form, but I can only stay for 3 months and I can't work. Right now I'm in the states, and I'd really like to live here and work until I figure my life out.

Since all my family are here, that helps me a lot with my mental health because every time I feel lonely, I can visit them.

What do you think is the best approach to get a residence, a work visa or whatever that allows me to live a normal, Legal live here.

submitted by /u/iamfeelings
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/p4uzy4/im_european_and_i_want_to_live_in_the_usa_for_a/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!