Best path to permanent resident?

Canadian national here, living in the U.S for +5 years. Entered legally with passport in 2015 (visitor status) with unmarried partner of 22+ years (U.S citizen) and children.

All of the children were born in Canada but have been recognized as U.S citizens (passports, SSN) and range in age from 22, 16, 14 and 8.

I'm unable to work and have no legal status, and the relationship with their father has grown volatile. I'm in need of the quickest path to legal status / ability to work and provide for/house my three minor children.

Returning to Canada isn't an option, no custody order, and the father has made it very clear he will pursue me legally if I try.

Any and all advice is very much appreciated.

submitted by /u/randomidiotthoughts
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!