Visa question

Hi guys,

My dad wants to visit the US as a tourist sometime in the (near) future. He has a Belgian nationality, however he was born and raised in Iran (until he migrated to Belgium in 1985). Therefore on his Belgian ID, it’s stated that he was born in Iran…

I assume he has to fill in the DS-160 application and make an appointment at the US embassy in order to get a tourism visa, is this correct? Or are there other things we should look into, or would only an esta suffice?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/idontlistentohiphop
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!