uk to us - partner is green card holder

as im sure many know already, its difficult to find a straight answer for this but im really hoping someone here would be able to help me out here. my partner lives in the us as a green card holder (he is due to get his citizenship by spring 2023), im a uk citizen. what is the best way for us to live together there as soon as possible? marry in the us and then apply for a green card, or marry elsewhere and apply from abroad? long distance and each goodbye feels increasingly harder and we’re both ready to make this next move. any advice will be so appreciated!

submitted by /u/kay408
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!