I-134 Form


I recently visited Haiti, and became friends with a girl who wants to visit the US. She says that she just wants to come for a weekend (three days exactly) to see if she likes it. She was super helpful to me during my time there, translating and everything, so I'd like to repay the favor any way that I can. Would it be possible for me to submit an I-134 Form in order to assume the financial responsibility during her short stay? If so, is there a fee I have to pay? It seems like there is no filing/processing fee from what I've read, but I want to be sure.

submitted by /u/jourdin509
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/nkp6w1/i134_form/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!