Can someone take an internship in the US, as part of their degree at a foreign institution?

Technical Q here. Could someone participate in an internship in the US on B-1 status that is considered part of, and a requirement of their degree in a foreign nation. In this example, the internship would be volunteering at a 501(c)(3); and would otherwise fit the provisions of a voluntary service program.

However, their (voluntary) service would be part of, and credit for a foreign degree.

submitted by /u/mugzhawaii
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!