130 and permanent address

I am going to live in California with my wife. I can't trust my family in California to forward me everything(they have a lot going on) but i do have a forwarding address in Nevada. Would it look too odd to have a permanent address to receive the green card in a state i don't actually live in and have no family ties to?

submitted by /u/IdesOfMarchCometh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/nl9kf4/130_and_permanent_address/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!