Re-entry Permit Form I-131 Question.

I’m looking to travel back home to Canada from the States but I’m currently on a “Change of Status” immigration status. I’ve heard that I can’t apply for Advanced Parole because my travel situation isn’t an emergency and I have no Green Card for a Re-entry Permit. Am I stuck till I have a Green Card?

submitted by /u/QuasiQualmi
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!