Paid Internship Visa

Hey, I am an Austrian citizen currently studying in Austria and one part of my academic education would be a two month internship. Which I would like to do at a small company in California. The problem is that neither I or the owner of the company know what visa I need to apply to, as it would be a paid internship which is part of an academic education.

Also getting Information on such a special case is quite hard on official websites therefore any help/links/advice is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/MOOOthePRO
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!