Name of the Immigration form.

I heard a while ago about an immigration form used to find out if a person has order of deportation or if his exits by flight are in the system etc, so he can find out before applying if he will be considered into "permanent bar" Does anyone knows the name of the form?

submitted by /u/Chemical-Outcome764
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!