Moving to USA for work

I need some help. I am coming to USA in the beginning of December for work. I will stay just for three months and I would like to work as waitress. Is is ESTA enough or do I need to enrol myself for other working permit visa? Do I already need to know my employer? Thank you for all the help and recommendations!

submitted by /u/MiddleComplaint
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!