Moving to the US to my boyfriend

Hey guys. So I live in germany and my boyfriend lives in the US and I plan on moving there next year, however I was wondering what's the smartest way to do it? Our plan is to get married, but it seems to be super complicated with visas and stuff. I currently have an ESTA, cause I'm gonna be visiting him in February and then I plan to move around august. So does anyone know what's the best option and what kind of visa I need to marry him in august and stay there without having to go back to germany again? Thank you!

submitted by /u/Living_Cell2958
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!