Issue with immigration officer.

daughter's immigration officer has, due to her misinterpretation of minor traffic citations as criminal charges requiring jail, coerced my daughter to change her N400 into an admittance of criminal offenses.

This is going to cost us $1500 in lawyers fees.

Is there a way to speak to an actual person at USCIS for advice and if necessary report this person?

submitted by /u/alwyn
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!