Is it possible to appeal permanent ban from the US?

I have a family member that committed a very serious crime that resulted in him spending years in a US jail. Upon release, he was returned to his country of citizenship. I am not very clear on the details but I believe he was banned from entering the US permanently

The crime was fully his fault but he has served his sentence and hasn’t been in trouble since his release in the early 00s. He found a great job, bought a house, got married and had kids. His mom is in her early 90s and not in the best of health so traveling to see him is not an option. Her only wish has always been to see him and hug him one last time. Is there any chance of getting a waiver/forgiveness? Do you know anyone who successfully reversed this judgement

submitted by /u/Embroideryscientist
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!