Insufficient funds to enter the US?

Hello, I'd like to visit my fiancé in the US, however I'm more than sure I have insufficient funds to support myself during my stay, which the border customs might not like and I know I can be denied entry. Is it possible to show them a paper stating my fiancé is going to support me (we can't file for K1 yet if that matters)? I mean I would be living at his place, we would cook together, I don't really plan on spending any money except for some groceries. Not gonna lie, the idea of spending 1k on the plane tickets just to be denied entry scares me.

submitted by /u/AdHistorical7068
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!