Immigrating to the US by giving up previous citizenship

I'm a bit confused here, a friend that is a citizen of the US told me that their father, who is Chinese, gave up his Chinese citizenship for US citizenship. But when I search the internet, nothing like this is mentioned? Does anyone have any idea if this is something you can do?

submitted by /u/Life-Parsley6166
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!