I'm a US Citizen and girlfriend isn't, what can I do to help her move to the US?

She's currently able to come back on a work visa but that's only temporary and she usually has to return after a few months. She's currently not in the US as her visa ran out a month ago. Is there something I can do to help her?

submitted by /u/Solerien
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qvg6om/im_a_us_citizen_and_girlfriend_isnt_what_can_i_do/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!