I filed a i-130 for my husband, we need to file the Affidavit of support but I'm not 100% sure which one to fill out

Hi so I'm trying to figure out what forms I need to fill out for this. My mom is going to be a joint sponsor so do I need to fill out the I-184 and my mom fill out the I-864A or do we both fill out the same one?

Also I'm doing this all online so can we fill out the forms online or do we physically need to sign them if so do I need to mail a packet to them with the forms and w2s ect?

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/ThiccAsFrick
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qt6xgl/i_filed_a_i130_for_my_husband_we_need_to_file_the/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!