How to enforce fatherhood test internationally?

My ex-boyfriend has never accepted the fatherhood. He is a good father. But now I have moved to the US and live got expensive. He is still living in Spain - but seems to not be registered anywhere. He is a German citizen. Can I force him to take a fatherhood test? How?

submitted by /u/jonjonocean
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!