How can I get paid from a US employer if i'm outside of the US and with no work authorization

I am leaving the US due to unforeseen circumstances, my employer is going to apply for an H1B in March, from the period of Jan-March they would like for me to continue to work for them remotely. Does anyone have any experience on how can this be done in a legal way of course? Ive been researching companies like Deel that allow US companies to pay subcontractors outside the US. Does anyone have any recommendation or have been in a situation like this?

Edit: I am not an American Citizen

submitted by /u/Sad_Bowl_3118
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!