How can I get my green card to the US?

I'm 18 years old and from Alberta canada, I want to join the united states marine corps. Before I can even start my application process with the marines I need to have a temporary work visa or a green card. I don't exactly know where to even start with it i've hired a lawyer but he was no help so I have stopped working with him. I do not have any family in the states except for some friends who moved and my auntie and uncle. What would be the easier way to apply for a green card or am I even eligible?

submitted by /u/Past-Reserve-7365
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!