Form 130

US citizen marrying an someone on an overstayed visitor visa.

Should I file the I-130 online and the rest of the forms on paper and form I-485 isn’t available to be submitted online? Or should I just send it all in one packet?

submitted by /u/MeanLeanMachine
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!