F1 visa expire in Dec. So what is the best way to stay legally in the US ?

I have a friend who is not on reddit that have his student permit for 2 year. it will expire in Dec. And his visa still have 3 more years. So they said one the student permit get expired he will be illegal because he own a f1. So, what is other option for him to stay legally in the Us.

submitted by /u/carlomile2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/qz6h30/f1_visa_expire_in_dec_so_what_is_the_best_way_to/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!