Crossing the border on a visitor visa

I’m an Indian citizen currently living in Toronto on a work permit in Canada. I have a US visitor visa (B1/B2) that was issued a few years ago and it’s a multiple-entry visa. I’m wondering if I’d be allowed to cross the border by car now to visit a ski resort in upstate NY for a few days. Is there any documentation that I’d be required to show to indicate I’d return back (like a rental lease agreement?)?

submitted by /u/srmocher
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!