CCA 2000

Hi All,

I am currently in the process of obtaining my US passport under the CCA of 2000. I recently received a letter stating they need my parents marriage license and school records or immunization records. I have no problem getting my school records from before 18 to prove I was in my moms custody (father still lives abroad) but what I am worried about is the marriage license. I will have my mom type a letter and also have it notarized but I am not sure how this will play out. Has anyone else had a similar situation or can provide some advice?

I tried calling the US passport agency already but the person I spoke with was basically just reading from a script and would not help in anyway.

Sorry I didn't state this before I gained citizenship status through my mom and my dad has never been to the US.

submitted by /u/sobcambridge
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!