Can I work in a different country?

Hi. I am trying to relocate to the UK to stay with my fiancé. I currently live in the US and have a full time work from home job.

Can I be able to simply move with my fiancé in the UK, remain with her under the Fiancé visa, and continue to work with my US employer while still getting paid to my US bank? I don’t need to be paid in GBP.

The employer, as of now, only cares that I follow an ET zone schedule.

Is this possible? And is it legal?

Our goal is to marry and live in the UK full time, but the uk fiancé visa does not allow the user to work under this visa option.

submitted by /u/Username_917
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!