Hi, I need some advice before contacting a UK immigration lawyer.

I am British, and my Girlfriend is a an EU national ( Spanish), and due to brexit we are not able to reside in the UK together for more than 6 months.

We are currently living in the ROI as it is our only option, but ideally I want her to live with me in England. We've been together for 2 years, and I ideally I'd like her to have a visa that allows her to work, as apposed to the fiance visa.

Could anyone step me in the right direction of what my options are?


submitted by /u/According-Barnacle30
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!