I have some questions.
The priority date of my application (F2B) might become current in October. I am currently on OPT, which will expire in July. I might need to go back to school to maintain my F-1 status.
However, I might not have income by the time of interview. My father is my petitioner. His annual income is around 50k. I would like to know if there would be a problem.
The other thing is that our I-130 petition is pending. If the priority date of our application becomes current, can the I-485 application be filed while I-130 is pending?