Hello everyone!

I am an American citizen who has been in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past year he is graduating from University and we thought it would be best if he moved to America. I am very new to this and also very lost if anyone can provide any help or advice it would be really appreciated. We were considering trying to get him a work visa in the US but I don't even know where to begin looking for jobs that would sponsor a visa. I am also confused on why some people are using an immigration lawyer is this required?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Mx2070
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!