Transferring university

I’m a rising sophomore. I did my first year entirely remote and have a f1 visa with the name of my previous university(X). However, now I am transferring to (Y). Do I need to re apply for a f1 visa? Please note that, I haven’t entered the US with my f1 visa as I did my first year remote.

submitted by /u/zuckyjucky
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!