At this moment I'm a freelancer and working for an American company and currently, I have student visa over here in Spain! However, my visa expires soon actually by the end of August and I need to find a solution for this one since I was planning to register as an autonomous ( freelance visa ) and I know that this should be easy for EU citizens but I'm coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina ( Non Eu country) so because of this I'm searching for a solution. According to this information that I found here I will need a work permit...

Can you tell me some info about how can I approach this one?

submitted by /u/SalkoTheGuy
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!