I have a green card through my spouse who is a US Citizen, how can I bring my sister into the country?

I recently got my green card through my spouse and I'm looking to support my sister. Believe it or not, she has 2 masters degrees and cannot secure a job in my home country. It breaks my heart because she's so talented. I have been supporting her financially for over 6 years now. I want to help her by bringing her here. I would appreciate your guidance on the fastest way to get here here. She could potentially come here on a visitors visa but I don't quite understand if I can adjust her status while she's here and if she can get a work permit as she waits.

submitted by /u/LightMaterial
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/o6g6my/i_have_a_green_card_through_my_spouse_who_is_a_us/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!