How likely is it to get an employer that is willing to change F2 visa to H1B? (USA)

I am aware that F2 visas are not allowed to be employed, but as a spouse of a F1 holder can one search for jobs and get H1B? I know by law it is possible, but how likely does it happen? Do employers hesitate to take those who are in F2 for this reason? Say a person has about 2-3 experience working in the IT sector and moves to US after marriage, do they have good chances of getting employment and then H1B if they try? Please share any thoughts you know about this it'll be more better if you have experiences to share too. Thanks!

submitted by /u/_always-hungry_
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!