EB-1 OR EB-2 with Masters degree?

I'm a researcher with a couple of publications (not first author) in really good journals. I have a masters degree from US. Currenty have 3 years working in H1-B. Which Visa should I be targeting?

submitted by /u/SnooMarzipans2470
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/immigration/comments/nzpeao/eb1_or_eb2_with_masters_degree/

Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!