Can we take “gross adjusted income” figures from IRS tax transcript instead of tax return?

My dad is filling up his Affidavit of Support for my greencard and it asks for past 3 years gross income figures. Can we just take the gross adjusted income figures from the tax transcripts we’ve downloaded from the IRS site? I’m assuming they’ll be the same as the gross income on line 22 of his tax returns?

submitted by /u/abcdef1912
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!