Can I come to the USA if I got married (same sex couple) outside of the USA through a K-1 visa?

We know each other since we were young, he had the American citizenship so he went with his family to continue his studies and settle in the US. but the problem is our families mustn't know about it, since we are Muslims and that will cause us trouble, will the immigration department keep this a secret and not share it to our families? And will the K-1 visa work in this case? Thank you.

submitted by /u/alialibarrett
[link] [comments]


Do you need an Hotel? Find the best rates!